Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna)
Family Name: Combretaceae
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Virya (Action): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light Dry
Unique Property: Cardio protective
Arjuna is a heart tonic that helps to maintain a healthy heart. It helps to reduce the effect of stress & nervousness. It helps to promote healthy heart functioning. It also helps to maintain blood pressure as per normal person.It helps to improve pumping action of heart.
Arjuna Powder: The bark of tree contains natural alkaloids which may be useful for natural care of heart problems. Although there are many other herbal remedies for heart but Arjuna is unique in its action.
- It helps to maintain healthy cholesterol level which is already within the normal limits.
- It helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of body.
- It has stimulant effect on heart & act as heart tonic.
- It helps to regain the strength of bones.
- It helps to induce sense of well being.
According to Ayurveda: Heart problems occur due to vitiated doshas (Humors) that is due to vitiated Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water).
- Vata (Air) type Heart Problem: When the Pain is acute and shifting in nature.
- Pitta (Fire) type Heart Problem: When the burning sensation is also present with Pain.
- Kapha (Water) type Heart Problem: When there is heaviness in chest, nausea and mild Pain.
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
Arjuna is rich in Saponins, Natural, Anti-oxidant, Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, Oligomeric Proanthocryanidins, Phytosterols, rich in minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc and Copper.
How to use Arjuna Powder
- For Healthy Heart: Make a decoction of "Arjuna Powder" with milk. Dose of Arjuna 1-2 gram. Take it empty stomach on every morning.
- For Bones Health: Arjuna Powder helps the bones to regain their strength. It can be given with honey.
- For Healthy Function of Stomach: A decoction of the Powder taken in dose of 15-20 gram for healthy function of stomach.
- Its decoction helps to maintain healthy menstrual cycle.
Arjuna Tea: It is a purely herbal formulation for healthy heart. The regular use can get the benefits of it with in first week of its usage. It is unique gift of nature for healthy heart.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Arjuna, Arjun Sadada, Sadura, Sadhaval, Dhanvi, Indradruma, Kakubha, Karvirak, Attumarutu, Erramaddi, Nirmaruta, Maddi, Kahu, White Murda, Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdh, Orjun, Yerra Maddi, Sadaru, Neermaruthu.