Common Name: Ashoka
Sanskrit Name: Ashoka
Latin Name: Saraca Asoca
Other Names: Saracaka Indica, Asoka Tree, Ashoka Tree.
Ashoka (Saraca Indica) Bark Powder: Tonic for the female reproductive system.
Properties of Ashoka
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Rough
Veerya (Potency): Cool and Calm
Veepaka (Post Digestion Effect): Pungent
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
Ashoka (Saraca Indica) (Ashoka Tree) Stem.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
- Non-GMO, Raw herb powder, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. Sun shadow dried with green house technology.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- The product is prepared as per traditional Ayurvedic standards. This means the micro pulverized powder of the herb impregnates with its own juice or decoction by trituration (bhavna). The trituration accentuates hidden medicinal properties of the herb and to ensure that the herb, as soon as administered, is absorbed quickly at the cell level. Subtlety should be the quality by virtue of which a product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels of the biological system.
- 2X( Double Potency) - No filler, No binder, No preservatives.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
Effect of Tridoshas (Three humors alleviator - Vatta (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)): Ashoka pacifies Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) i.e. it is useful in the management of all problems resulting from the aggrevation of Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water).
The powder of Ashoka contains estrogenic compound ketosterol which may be helpful in healthy cycle and support uterous health.
Helps to check internal and external outgrowths of the body.
- Ashoka is useful in discomfort conditions.
- It may improve digestion and assimilation.
- Ashoka may improve complexion of the body.
- May help to detoxify blood impurities.
Uses of Ashoka Powder
- The decoction made from Ashoka Powder may be used in emotional outbursts.
- The Powder of Ashoka may help in abdominal discomfort and also in deworming.
- It may be applied as a paste on cut wounds.
- Boil the Ashoka Powder with cow’s milk add sugar in it. Take this milk for 3 months.
- It supports gynaecological health.
- Boil the powder in water and prepare a decoction.
- Take this decoction early morning empty stomach.
- You can also boil the powder while mixing water and cow’s milk. Boil this till the water evaporates. After that add sugar to taste and take once in a day regularly.
- Mix equal quantity of Ashoka Powder and Mishri well, take ½ teaspoon in morning ½ teaspoons in evening female health
- Grind mustard with the decoction of the Ashoka Powder and dry it in shade. Apply it on your face to turn your facial shiny and glinting with glow.
In case of Pimples: Take 100 gram of powder and boil it in 2 glass of water. Take it off when left 1cup. Mix ½ cup of mustard oil into it. Keep it for cooling. Apply regularly to have a shiny and clear face
**Regular use of Ashoka Powder makes a female healthy and energetic.
The herbs used are A-grade that are sorted, dedusted, (foreign matter is separated manually) washed in RO water, repeat washed in DM water, and are shadow dried under optimum conditions.
The dried herbs are pulverized at an optimum frequency suitable to retain its active properties and thereafter potentiated using in-house developed Bhavana-decoction of the same complete herb (Traditional ayurvedic system to fortify the herb). Then that decotion is added to the same herb and thereafter micro-pulverised to make them free flowing.
Note: Bhavana-decoction method is based on Traditional Ayurvedic principal. "Mardanam Gunvardhnam" means "Trituration increases the efficacy to many folds".
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Sokanasa, Karnapurakah, Visoka, Raktaka, Ragi, Citra, Sadpadamanjari, Tamrapallavah, Kankeli, Pindapuspa, Gandhapuspa, Gandhapushpa, Nata, Asokah, Sokanasah, Vanjuladruma, Madhupuspa, Apasoka, Kelika, Ramavamanghrighataka, Pallavadru, Raktapallavaka, Citra, Vicitrah, Karnapurakah, Subhagah, Smaradhivasa, Dosahari, Prapallava, Ragitaru, Hemapuspa, Vanjula, Vanjulam, Sorrowless Tree.