Bijasar (Pterocarpus Marsupium)
Family Name: Leguminosae
Sub Family Name: Papilionatae
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
The Phenolics marsupsin, pterosupin, pterostilbene and epicatechin - the blood sugar lowering components are present in Bijasar.
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Rough
Veerya (Potency): Cold
Veepaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Tridoshas (Vitiations): Bijasar Pacifies Kapha (Dry) and Pitta (Agni/Fire) Vitiations (Doshas).
Bijasar helps to maintain healthy blood and urine sugar level. It also helps to maintain the excessive thirst & appetite. It aidsin the natural production of urine & comfortably release.
Bijasar and Ayurveda
- It helps to maintain healthy sugar level in blood and urine that are already within the normal range.
- Helps to rejuvenate each and every part of body.
- It helps in purification of blood.
- It helps to eliminate toxins from the body.
- It helps to control burning sensation of body.
- It helps to control excessive thirst and appetite.
- It helps to provide nourishment to generalized weak persons.
- Due to light & rough characteristics it helps to loosen some weight also.
Uses of Bijasar Powder
Soak Bijasar Powder in water overnight, in the morning sieve it with cloth, if taken, balances the imbalanced level of glucose in blood and urine, the excessive thirst and appetite.
The drug Vijayasar (Petrocarpus Marsupiurn) heartwood has bean used by Ayurvedic Physician for healthy sugar level since ancient times. Indian Council of Medical Research (I.C.M.R.) has undertaken clinical evaluation of Vijayasar in healthy sugar level.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Malabar kino, Vijaysar, Asana, Beejaka , Vijayasar, Benga, Bijiayasal, Piasal, Venkai, Bijaka, Pitasara, Pitashalaka, Beeja saar, Vijay saar.