Blossom Hair Oil
(For Massage & External use)
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to promote healthy and thick hair by improving the blood circulation to scalp. It also provide nourishment to dull and damaged hair.
Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps to promote healthy and thick hair by improving the blood circulation to scalp.
- Helps to maintain moisture in hair and scalp & restore natural colour to hair.
- Helps to open up the blocked Hair follicles.
- Helps to provide nourishment to dull and damaged hair.
According to Ayurveda
In Ayurveda hair loss is known as “Khalitya”. It occurs due to the vitiation of three doshas i.e. Vatta (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) & Rakta Dhatu (Blood) is involved in it. Initially vitiated Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) approaches the hair follicles and uproot the hair then vitiated Rakta (Blood) & Kapha (Water) block the hair follicles to prevent the growth of new hair and cause gradual hair loss from scalp.
Other Reasons for Hair Loss
Due to nutritional deficiency, Hormonal disturbance, bacterial infection or due to fungal growth on scalp. Long term stress, daily tensions and strain triggers the problem. Heredity also play a important role in this.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Motiya (Jasmine) Flower, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Plant, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Vibhitak (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Licorice (Glychrrhiza Glabra) Root, Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundas) Tuber, Aakash Bela (Cuscuta Reflexa) Stem, Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Indrayan (Bitter Apple) (Citrullus Colocynthis) Fruit, Kalakeshi (Indigofera Tinctoria) Leaf, Indian Licorice (Gunja) (Abrus Precatorius) Seed, Bala (Side Cordifolia) Plant, Karanj (Pongamia Glabra) Seeds, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Elaichi (Cardamom) (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Zedoaria (Kachura) (Curcuma Zedoaria) Root, Manjistha (Rubia Cardifolia) Root, Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed, Anantmul (Indian Sarsaparilla) (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Lemon (Citrus Medica) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Henna (Lawsonia Alba) Leaves, Padmakh (Prunus Ocrasoides), Briya Mool (Sida Rhombifolia), Iron Purified (Mandoor).
Who can use?
Men, Women and Children of all age group can use it daily or according to their wish. It is best to use at night for healthy hair growth.
For Best Results
- Use daily at bedtime and wash in the morning.
- The application of Blossom hair oil at the hair roots is more effective than on the total hair body.
- Also take "Hair Health" (our other herbal supplement) 2 capsules twice a day till you get favorable results.
- Wash your hair and scalp with Low pH shampoo.
- Washing of hair with herbal shampoo or with overnight soaked Triphala water will add extra benefits to premature graying hair as well as loss of hair.
- Trim hair regularly to enhance growth and remove split ends.
- Minimum usage 3 months.
- For itching scalp/skin use it with "Blood Cleaner".
- For dry Scalp/Dandruff/Dry skin use it with "Wondruff Oil".
- If any menstrual problem is associated as a causative agent of hair loss use it with "Femivita" or "Menstro Care".
- Any kind of our other nutritional products like "Ojas Care", "Pearl Calcine", and "Chyawanprash Rasayana Jam" are helpful.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.