Blossom Hair Oil
(For Massage & External use)
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support for healthy and thick hair by healthy circulation to scalp. It also support for natural nourishing the hairs.
Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy and thick hair by healthy circulation to scalp.
- Helps to maintain natural moisture in hair and scalp & support natural colour to hair.
- Helps to support for open up the Hair follicles.
According to Ayurveda
In Ayurveda hair is known as “Khalitya”. It occurs due to the vitiation of three doshas i.e. Vatta (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) & Rakta Dhatu (Blood) is involved in it. Initially vitiated Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) approaches the hair follicles and uproot the hair then vitiated Rakta (Blood) & Kapha (Water) block the hair follicles. Ayurveda (science of life) helps to balance all dosha
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Motiya (Jasmine) Flower, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Plant, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Vibhitak (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Licorice (Glychrrhiza Glabra) Root, Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundas) Tuber, Aakash Bela (Cuscuta Reflexa) Stem, Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Indrayan (Bitter Apple) (Citrullus Colocynthis) Fruit, Kalakeshi (Indigofera Tinctoria) Leaf, Indian Licorice (Gunja) (Abrus Precatorius) Seed, Bala (Side Cordifolia) Plant, Karanj (Pongamia Glabra) Seeds, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Elaichi (Cardamom) (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Zedoaria (Kachura) (Curcuma Zedoaria) Root, Manjistha (Rubia Cardifolia) Root, Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed, Anantmul (Indian Sarsaparilla) (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Lemon (Citrus Medica) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Henna (Lawsonia Alba) Leaves, Padmakh (Prunus Ocrasoides), Briya Mool (Sida Rhombifolia), Iron Purified (Mandoor).
Who can use?
Men, Women and Children of all age group can use it daily or according to their wish. It is best to use at night for healthy hair.
For Best Results
- Use daily at bedtime and wash in the morning.
- The application of Blossom hair oil at the hair roots is more effective than on the total hair body.
- Also take "Hair Health" (our other herbal supplement) 2 capsules twice a day till you get favorable results.
- Wash your hair and scalp with Low pH shampoo.
- Washing of hair with herbal shampoo or with overnight soaked Triphala water will add extra benefits for natural color of hair as well as healthy hair.
- Trim hair regularly and remove split ends.
- Minimum usage 3 months.
- For healthy scalp skin use it with "Blood Cleaner".
- For natural moisturizing the scalp skin, use it with "Wondruff Oil".
- For healthy cycle with healthy hair health, use it with "Femivita" or "Menstro Care".
- Any kind of our other nutritional products like "Ojas Care", "Pearl Calcine", and "Chyawanprash Rasayana Jam" are helpful.
DIRECTION FOR USE
How to Use?
Take 5 to 10 ml or 10 to 15 drops of Blossom Hair Oil, or as needed and massage on the scalp and hair roots with ﬁnger tips gently in a circular motion so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually leave for an hour or more before washing. May be used at night time and then wash out next moming. Use at least minimum 3 to 4 times a week for at least 3 months.
No guaranteed period is given for quick results. However, with regular use, satisfactory and remarkable success rates have been observed in healthy hair.
A few persons may experience a slight hair fall after starting the use of Blossom Hair oil. This is because the weak hair follicles will fall out at first to help healthy hair. So increased hair fall (if any), initially, is only a temporary phenomenon.
Keep away from the reach of children. No refrigeration needed.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.