Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- For healthy hair.
- Used to support long and lustrous hair.
- Supports natural hair color, and refreshes the memory.
- Support for natural calming & cooling the mind.
- Supports healthy circulation in the scalp.
- This herbal oil formulation has peaceful and natural calming effects of Brahmi and the rejuvenating power of Amla.
- Brahmi helps to support for naturally calming the mind.
- May help to support with dry conditions of the scalp due to vata (Air).
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy hair & lustrous hair.
- Helps to support for healthy circulation to scalp.
- Helps to support the natural strength of hair follicles.
- Helps to support for healthy memory and natural cooling the mind.
- Helps to support for natural relaxation & blissful sleep.
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Helps to support for maintaining the concentration on work.
(For Massage & External Use)
As per Ayurveda
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support for healthy hair and helps to natural calming & cooling the mind. It helps to support for natural color of hairs.
It is natural herbal hair oil. Brahmi helps to support for healthy memory & natural calming the mind due to its Medhya (Memory support) property. Amla helps to support for natural color of hairs and balance doshas [humours] in body. It also helps to support for natural shining of hair.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Amla (Emblica Officinalis) mixed with many Ayurvedic Herbs:
Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundus), Akashavella (Cuscuta Reflexa), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Karanj (Pongamia Glabra), Cardamom, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus), Rose Flower (Rose Indicum), Mehandi (Lawsonia Alba), Bala (Sida Cordifolia), Tagara (Valeriana Wallichii), Lemon Oil (Citrus Medica), Charila (Parmelia Perlata), Clove Oil, Netrabala (Pavonia Odorata), Pannari (Pogostemon Patchouli), Sesamum Indicum Oil (Base Oil).
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Take few drops on your palm and Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp. Massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular motion, so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually Leave for an hour or more before washing with an all-natural shampoo then wash out. lt may also be used in evening time & then wash out the next morning. Use at least a minimum of 3 to 4 times per week, for at least 3 months.
- For healthy scalp skin leave it overnight. Wash in the morning with regular shampoo. Dilute your shampoo with little of water.
- Thus, this oil will support natural look and bring life to your hairs.
For Best Results:
- Best use at bedtime, leave it overnight.
- Best use with "Hair Health" (Herbal Supplement).
- This oil is also beneficial to use along with our other herbal supplement "True Calm", "Optica", "Omega Mind" or "Hair Health" for enhance effective results.
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.