Chanderprabha Vati (Tablet) helps in healthy function of urinary system and supports the proper functioning of reproductive system. It act as rejuvenator and a vitalizer for the body.
Chanderprabha Vati (Tablet) is a classical polyherbal formulation of 37 ingredients of plants and mineral origin. In Chanderprabha Vati (Tablet) Chandra stands for Moon and Prabha for luster. So Chanderprabha means a herbal formulation which makes our body lustrous like the moon.
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps to reduce the burning sensation of urine.
- Helps in dissolution of urinary stones.
- Helps to control the white discharge with foul smell from vagina.
- Helps to control muscular and joint pains.
- Helps to control the problems associated with enlarged prostate in males.
- Helpful healthy menstruation.
- Helps in production of healthy “Shukra dhatu” (sperm) in males.
- Helps to raise the stamina of generalized weak person.
- Helps to increase the muscle tone of uterus in females.
- Helps to control the urinary infections in both males & females.
High quality extract & powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemical, fertilizer & pesticides.
Haritaki (Terminala Chebula), Bahera (Terminala Belerica), Shilajit Purified, Guggul Purified (commiphora mukul), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Kulangain (Alpaina Kulanjan), Nagar Motha (Cyperus Rotundus), Kalmegh (Andographis Painculata), Giloy (Tinsospora Cardifolia), Deodar (Cedrus Deodara), Turmeric (Curuma Longa) (Haldi), Piplamool (Piper Longum), Chitrak Mool (Plumbago Zeylancia), Dania (Coriander sativum), Chavya (Piper Chaba), Vavding (Embelia Ribes), Gaj Pippali (Seindapsus Officinalis), Pipal (Ficus Religiosa), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Pepper (Piper Nigrum), Reduced Iron (Purified), Saindava Namak (Rock Mineral Salt), Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum), Kabab Chini (Cubeba Officinalis), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpenthum), Dantimool (Baliospermum Montanum), Tej Patra (Cinamom), Bari Elaichi (Big Cardamom), Vanslochan (Bambusa Arumdimacea), Karphur Yavakshar (Horedeum Vulgare), Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera), Mishri (Rock Sugar), Daru Harida (Berberis Aristata), Kapoor Kachri, Dalchini, Sarjikakshara, Sambhar, Chirata, Ateesh, Sanchar Salt.
According to Ayurveda
Chandraprabha is used to reduce excess of Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) and problems associated with it. This is widely used in Ayurveda. It balances the Dosha (Humor) and increases good strength in the body. It also helps in opening of channels as well as mobility of Doshas (Humors).
How to use more effectively in different conditions:
- For urinary Infections use Chandraprabha with "Gokshuradi Guggulu". Both helps in healthy flow of urine and nourishes the urinary tract.
- For prostate related problems in males take it with "Shilajit" 2-2 tabs of both with luke warm milk. This should continue atleast for six months.
- For healthy mensturation use it with "Triphala Guggulu" or "Femivita" for getting good results.
- For healthy reproductive system take 2 tabs of Chanderprabha Vati with hot milk.
- For person who have high blood sugar level can take it with "Gokshuradi Guggulu" & "Gluco Health" for maintain the normal level of sugar. It also helps to enhance stamina of weak persons.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.