Kanchnara Guggulu helps to balance the healthy function of thyroid gland and helps to control the extra growth of glands, muscles or any other painful or painless growths.
Energetic of Kanchnara Guggulu
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet, Pungent
Virya (Action): Heating
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Dry, Light
Dosha (Effect on Humors): Balances all 3 Doshas (Humors) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (Water).
Dhatu (Effect on Tissues): Helps to maintain normal level & proper functions of Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat & Bones.
Srota (Effect on Channels): Helps in clearing the channels of Circulatory, Lymphatic and secretory system.
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda
- Helps to reduce the extra growth of glands.
- Helps to scrape the fat from body.
- Helps to reduce and break the extra Kapha (Water) accumulation in body tissues and maintain its healthy level.
- Helps to flush the toxins and eliminate the accumulated wastes from body.
- Helps to maintain healthy level of thyroid hormones by increasing any deficiency or decreasing any excess secretions. So it can use for both less or excess functions of thyroid gland.
- Helps to control the production of Ama (A toxin that is produced by imbalanced digestive fire).
- Helps to reduce the swelling in neck and in goiter.
- Helps to control the extra growth in breast.
- Helps in early healing of wounds in which pus or other infected material gets collected.
- Helps to control the abnormal growth of skin that usually occur due to any infection or injury by removing deep seated toxins from skin.
- Helps to control the extra growth in or around the walls of uterus in females.
- Helps to control the cervical growths or control its spreading in females.
According to Ayurveda
Kanchnar Guggulu helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) in body. When Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour), Kapha (Water) and Medha (Fat) accumulates together then they produce swollen, hard, slightly painful nodule like structure having same colour of skin in underarms, shoulder joints, elbow joints and on back side of neck. Kanchnar guggul helps to support all these symptoms. It also helps to reduce the swelling in neck and in goiter. It helps to reduce or break down the deep seated Kapha (Water) and supports proper circulation of blood & promote elimination of toxins from body.
High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Puriﬁed, Kachnara Tvak (Bauhinia Variegata) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Pulp, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit Pulp, Amlaki (Embilica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit Pulp, Sunthi (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Maricha (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala) Stem, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Tvak (Cinamomum Zeylenicum) Stem, Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaves.
Best use with
- For extra growth of Breast use "Kanchnar Guggul" with "Kaishore Guggulu" and "Chandraprabha Vati".
- For abnormal growth of skin use it with "Kaishore Guggulu" and "Maharasnadi Kwath".
- For control the swelling of glands use it with "Kaishore Guggulu" and "Mahamanjishthadi Kwath".
- For control the cervical growths use it with "Triphala Guggulu", "ArogyaVardhini Vati", "Punarnavadi Guggulu" and Chandraprabha Vati.
- For healthy functions of thyroid gland use it with "Yogaraj Guggulu" and "Amritadi Guggulu".
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.