Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Pushkarmool is a respiratory support.
- Dietary support for healthy lungs.
- Helps to supports blood pressure health along with yoga and healthy lifestyle, which is already in healthy and normal range.
- Helps to maintain the cholesterol, triglyceride and total lipid levels that are already in the normal range.
- It also supports nervous system and circulatory system.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps balancing Kapha (water) in body.
- It supports lungs.
- It supports heart.
- It helps to maintain the cholesterol, triglyceride and total lipid levels that are already in the normal range.
- It also supports nervous system.
As per Ayurveda
Pushkarmool Powder is a respiratory support, it soothes throat. It supports circulatory system and nervous system. It is rejuvenative tonic for the lungs.
Family Name: Compositae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent
Virya (Potency): Warm
Guna (Characteristics): Light
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Doshas (Humor): It is used to pacify Kapha (Water) and Vata (Air) Doshas (Humors) in body.
Chemical Properties: Inulin, alantolactone, isoalantolactone.
It is quite useful in Respiratory System & Circulatory System problems.
Best Source: It’s a perennial herb with a height extending from 0.5 to 1.5 meter.
High quality powder and extract of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) of Pushkarmool Powder 2 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Pushkarmool proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Pushkarmool Powder:
- Daily intake of "Pushkarmool Powder" in a dose of 2-4 gm with milk helps support healthy heart.
- Make a paste of "Pushkarmool Powder" with water and apply on chest . It supports circulatory system related to heart.
- Take 1 gm of its powder with Honey for respiratory support.
Food to favour: Lukewarm water, ginger, garlic, onion, food rich in bitter and pungent taste, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, pomegranate, apple, beans, carrot, pumpkin, red bell pepper, radish, melon, sweet potato, brown rice, oatmeal, popcorns, soup of black grams and Turmeric should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cookies, pastries, sweets, candies, junk food, banana, citrus fruits, fried food, beer, wine, juices, pickles, shellfish, nuts, yeast, caffeine and potatoes should avoid.
- Try to cover your mouth when you are going out to your home.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Warm bath should also be preferred.
- Try to take fresh prepared food.
- Avoid using perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid eating heavy meals and sour spices.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sudden exposure to cold should also be avoided.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted- Full Spectrum
- 2X - Double Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Kasmira, Kustha Bheda, Padma Patra, Pauskara, Pauskaram, Pushkaramula, Pushkaramula, Pushkaramula, Puskara, Puskarova, Puskarajajata, Puskarajata, Puskarakhya, Puskaram, Pushkarmool, Pushkaramula, Rasna, Rasna Bheda, Pohakarmul, Puskaramulam, Pushkaramula, Pushkar, Pushkaramulam, Puskaramu.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Evaluation of aqueous extract obtained from root powder of Inula racemosa Hook. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 6(14), pp. 2801-2806, 16 April, 2012.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.