Pushkarmool (Indian Elecampane) (Bulk Herb Powder) (Dietary Supplement)
Pushkarmool Powder is a respiratory support, soothes throat. It supports circulatory system and nervous system. It is rejuvenative tonic for the lungs.
Family Name: Compositae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent
Virya (Potency): Warm
Guna (Characteristics): Light
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Doshas (Humor): It is used to pacify Kapha (Water) and Vata (Air) Doshas (Humors) in body.
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
Inulin, alantolactone, isoalantolactone.
Common Indications: In respiratory System & Circulatory System problems.
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda
- It helps balancing Kapha (water) in body.
- It supports lungs.
- It supports heart. It helps to maintain the cholesterol, triglyceride and total lipid levels that are already in the normal range.
- It also supports nervous system.
Usage of Pushkarmool Powder
- Daily intake of "Pushkarmool Powder" in a dose of 2-4 gm with milk helps support healthy heart.
- Make a paste of "Pushkarmool Powder" with water and apply on chest . It supports circulatory system related to heart.
- Take 1 gm of its powder with Honey for respiratory support.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 5 gms (half to one tea-spoon) 2 times a day Pushkarmool Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Pushkarmool proportionately or consult your health care provider.
*This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women, children or with any known pre-existing condition one should take under the advice of your health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Kasmira, Kusthabheda, Padmapatra, Pauskara, Pauskaram, Pauskaramula, Pushkaramula, Pushkaramulaka, Puskara, Puskarahva, Puskarajajata, Puskarajata, Puskarakhya, Puskaram, Puskarmul, Puskaramula, Rasna, Rasnabheda, Pohakarmul, Puskaramulam, Puskkaramulam, Pushakar, Puskkaramulam, Puskaramu.