Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for complextion with naturally moisturizing the skin.
- It can be used for cooking purpose to make food tasty and healthy.
- It is good for healthy heart.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects on skin due to working in sun.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- A beneficial Massage Oil.
- In India it is used as cooking oil also.
(For Massage & External Use)
As per Ayurveda
It helps to balance Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water), Doshas (Humors) in the body.
It is a non-volatile oil extracted from sunflower seeds. It is best source of vitamin E and so it helps to support for complextion. It also supports for healthy heart.
Seeds are mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil.
It contains linoleic acid in triglyceride form. It is a combination of mono-saturated and poly-saturated fats with low saturated fat level. It has a high Vitamin E content.
High Quality wild crafted sourced from its natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For External Use:
To achieve good effects use Sunflower Oil for massage on your scalp. Massage and rub the oil till all the oil applied on scalp gets saturated in your hair. Keep it up to 7-8 hrs. You can wash your hair after that and you will find good results and your hair will have healthier, brighter and more silky looks.
Note: Best use with "Sirodhara Oil".
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic colour, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- KÖVARI K, et al. (1996). Seed crushing oil refining and environmental problems. Lecture presented at 21st ISF Congress. The Haque (1995). Published: Proceeding p. 655. P.J. Barnes Associates.
- KÖVARI K, et al. (1998).Method to convert oil refining by-products into value added products. Lecture presented at AOCS Congress, Chicago.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.