Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Optica acts as a natural herbal support for eyes.
- Optica acts as a Dietary Supplement and as a body tonic.
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Support for maintaining the natural skin color below the eyes.
- Help to balance the excess Pitta Dosha [fire] in body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of long working on eyes.
- Source of vitamin C and iron.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy digestion.
- Helps to support also for healthy teeth, ears, throat and hairs.
- SKU Code: 160
- Package: 90 Capsule, 800mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats.
- Amlaki(Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Haritaki(Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Vibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Punarnava(Boerhavia Diffuse) Fruit, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Iron Calcined (Loh Bhasma) (Ferrum), Dalchini/Cinnamomum(Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Chaksu (Cassia Absus) Seed.
- Other Herbs:
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Reduced Iron Purified.
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
- Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsule/tablets, 2 times a day with milk or any non-citrus drink. For growing kids above 7 years half dose.
- Use of this product with milk sweetened by honey is highly recommended.
Best Use With:
- For better results, wash eyes with overnight soaked "Triphala" water.
- Use "Chywanprash" for improved results.
Food to Favour:
- Green leafy vegetables [carrot, spinach, cauliflower, radish, bottle gourd]
- Fresh fruits [orange, amla, blue berries, apricot, kiwi, grapes]
- Cod liver oil
- Salmon fish
- Tuna fish
- Sweet potato
- Unripe banana
- Green grams
Food to Avoid:
- Junk food
- Chilly food
- Excessive use of curd
- Acidic and salty food
- Heavy meat products
- Other soft drinks
- Get proper sleep or rest.
- Do relaxation exercises.
- Watch Television or other devices 20 feet away.
- Avoid smoking or tobacco chewing.
- Avoid reading while lying down.
- Avoid the looking at very bright objects.
- Avoid staying engaged at one activity for longer time.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder or capsules
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictlytake under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price