Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for natural passing the vata (air) from stomach by balancing excess vata [air] in body.
- Helps to support for healthy gastrointestinal tract and thus healthy absorption of food.
- Supports healthy stomach functioning which contributes to maintain morning regularity.
- Gastro Care is a combination of traditional used ayurvedic herbs which can be taken as natural supplement for healthy functioning of digestive system.
- Gastro Care can be included as a Dietary Supplement as part of your healthy diet plan according to your body type along with yoga, walking, exercise, for healthy life style.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gastro Care helps to support for the healthy Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Helps to support for healthy absorption of food.
- Supports for natural passing the vata (air) from stomach .
- Supports for balancing the excess vata [air] in body.
- Supports to maintain morning regularity.
- Supports for healthy Jathar Agni [digestive fire].
- Supports for healthy digestion of food.
- Supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of junk food or heavy food.
- Supports for light and happy feeling after food.
- SKU Code: 124
- Package: 90 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats.
- Hing (Ferula Asafoetida) Resin, Cumin (Cuminum Cyminum) Seeds, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Pippli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ajowain (Carum Counticum) Seeds, Rock Mineral Salt (Sandhava Namak), Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Krishna Jeeraka (Carum Carvi) Seeds, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf.
- Adult: 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day. Take after two initial bites of a meal.
- Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
- The use of water and cold drinks should be avoided before and after the meals at least for an hour.
Best Use With:
- Best used with "Ghee" and "Trikatu Churna".
- For excess Ama (Undigested Food), use in conjunction with "Trikatu Churna".
- For healthy level of acid in stomach use it with "Netacid".
- For maintaining morning regularity, use with "Triphala".
Food to Favour:
- Light diet [khichdi]
- Fresh fruits [Orange, amla, apple, papaya, peach, plum, pomegranate]
- Vegetables [bottle gourd, lemon, garlic, ginger, carrots, radish, green gram, turmeric]
- Moong dal
- Butter milk
- Cumin seeds
Food to Avoid:
- Junk food
- Non-vegetarian food
- Fried food
- Heavy food that take too much time for digestion.
- Excessive salty food
- Milk or dairy products
- Spicy food
- Red meat
- Soft drinks
- Canned food
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
Stomach D (Stomach Aid)
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price