Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Cardio-B (Cardik-B) supports healthy pressure balance.
- Helps to support healthy circulatory system.
- It functions like water flow in balanced state in water pipes.
- Helps to balance vitiated vata (air) dosha (humor) in body.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support healthy functioning of nerves & brain.
- SKU Code: 108
- Package: 90 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus Ganitrus) Pods, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Gojivha (Onosma Bracteatum).
Adults take 1 Capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day with water. Adjust or reduce the dose as needed. Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
Best Use With:
- Use with "Heart Health" for healthy function of heart.
- In certain cases, use it with "Cholesterol Care" or "Guggulu".
- In case of vitiated Vata (Air), use with "Garlic" or raw garlic pieces every morning for better result.
- This product is recommended with our other product "Heart Health" and "Cholesterol Care" for enhanced results.
- Persons using Cardio-B (Cardik-B) with our other product "Heart Health" ; should use "Heart Health" in small doses (Half Dose) proportionately.
Foods to Favour:
- Light diet
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits.
- Bitter Gourd
- Citrus Fruits
- Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid:
- Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type.
- Excess use of Salt
- Cold drinks
- Cakes and Pastries
- Sedentary life style.
Do's and Don't:
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Person should use light, easy digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictlytake under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Person with low blood pressure should not use this product.
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Charak Sutrasthana 27
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 3
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris)
- Charak Sutrasthana 24
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 7
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Keydev Nighantu
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 15
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Pharmacological activity of withania somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price