Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Heart Health acts as a dietary supplement.
- Heart Health acts as an herbal tonic and supports heart health.
- Supports healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
- Helps to support the peaceful sleep.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support healthy functioning of nerves & brain.
- Helps to neutralize unhealthy effects of daily stressful fast life.
- SKU Code: 132
- Package: 90 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Guggulu(Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Gotu Kola(Centella Asiatica) Plant, Haritaki(Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Grapes Juice(Vitis Vinifera) Fruit, Tulsi(Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Pippali(Piper Longum) Fruit, Tambul Patri(Piper Betel) Leaf, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Dalchini(Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem.
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
- For cholesterol health: Use it with "Guggulu" or "Cholesterol Care".
- For pressure balance: Use with "Cardio-B".
- For natural nourished body: Use it with "Ashwagandha".
- For blissful sleep: Use it with "Sleep Ez".
- In case of Vata (Air) vitiation: Use it with "Tulsi".
- In case of Pitta (Fire) vitiation: Use it with "Amla", "Shatavari" or "Kutki".
- In case of Kapha (Water) vitiation: Use it with "Guggulu", "Cardamom" or "Trikatu".
Foods to Favor:
- Unpolished Rice
- Green Gram (Lentil) Soup
- Fruits(Mango, Grapes and Pomegranate)
- Year Old Jaggery
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables.
- Coriander Leaves
- Bitter Gourd
- Soya products are also useful.
Foods to Avoid:
- Fried and heavy meals should not be taken. Avoid alcohol, smoking, and junk, acidic and fatty food.
- Excess use of non-vegetarian diet and spicy food should be avoided. Also- Sedentary lifestyle should be avoided.
- High fat diet and high calories diet, excessive use of alcohol and smoking usually adversely affects heart.
- Salt, Caffeine, Regular Tea (Except Herbal Tea) should be minimized.
- Extra use of hot spices and sour food should be limited.
- Fried Food should be avoided.
- Drinking good amount of water is always helpful.
- Positive thinking, Stress-free environment.
- Eat fresh garlic in an empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of milk with boiled garlic.
- Eat fish which is good source of omega 3 fatty acids which is good for cholesterol health.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions, anger and worry.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid fried food like snacks, chips.
- Use the less amount of ghee or butter in food.
- Nourished diet
- Peaceful sleep
- Light Exercise/Regular walking are always positive.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Keydev nighantu
- Charak sutrastan
- Commiphora Mukul (Hook. ex Stocks) Engl. in A. & C. DC., Monogr. Phan. 4: 12. 1883; Chithra & A.N. Henry in Hajra & al., Fl. India 4: 445. 1997
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activity of withania somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price