Iron Plus (Iron Complex)
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Iron Plus acts as a Dietary Support.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs along with iron as a part of your daily diet supporting the healthy liver functions.
- Iron Plus (Iron Complex) acts as a dietary supplement for Iron support.
- Iron Plus (Iron Complex) acts as an Iron Tonic.
- Iron Plus (Iron Complex) is enriched with Natural Vitamins and Minerals.
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of liver.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the healthy digestive fire.
- Helps to support the healthy absorption of nutrients.
- Helps to support the healthy nourished body.
- Helps to support the healthy complexion.
- SKU Code: 134
- Package: 60 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified, Reduce Iron-purified (Iron Oxide), Kali Mirch(Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Nagarmotha(Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber.
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
- Use this product for better results with “Amla” or citrus fruit juice.
- Take “Triphala Churna” 1 tablespoon daily at bedtime with lukewarm water to maintain morning regularity.
Foods to Favor:
- A diet full of vegetables.
- Especially Spinach
- Unripe and Ripe Bananas
- Unpolished Rice
- Soup of Green Gram
- Black Gram
- Ripe Mango
Foods to Avoid:
- Avoid smoking
- Acidic Diet
- Junk food
- Fried and Heavy Meals.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Ashwagandha like herb to neutralize the effects of daily fast life.
- Amla powder or capsule to enhance the results.
- All these factors also contribute to enhance the result of Iron Plus (Iron Complex).
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut sutrasthan
- Charak sutrasthan
- Charak chikitsasthan
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti-agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment