Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps maintain proper joint function.
- Supports cartilage and joints, revitalizes the body and optimizes many body functions.
- Helps to maintain joint health and provides nutritional support for bones and joints.
- Helps to maintain flexibility of joints.
- Helps to regulate the tone of muscles.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in healthy lubrication of joints.
- Helps to maintain comfort level of joints and muscles which are already within comfortable state.
- SKU Code: 136
- Package: 90 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia Serrata) Gum Resin, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Tuber & Rhizome, Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo) Leaf, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Garlic (Allium sativum) Fresh Juice, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhizome, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Chobchini (Smilax China) Wood, Nishoth Root (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Kutaj (Holarrhena) Stem, Haritaki (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves.
- Most of the ingredients like Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia Serrata) Gum Resin, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Tuber & Rhizome, Nirgundi (Vitex Nirgundo) Leaf, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Garlic (Allium sativum) Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhizome herbs are having Dry and Light Qualities (Guna), Bitter and Astringent in Taste (Rasa), hot in Action (Virya). As per classical text of Ayurveda these properties of herbs will help the Kapha (water) and Vata (air) Doshas (humors) to be in boundaries.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
- If joints are affected with Vata (Air) then use Joint Healthwith "Yograj Guggulu", "Dashmula Kwath" (Fine Powder), "Garlic", "Pippali", "Guduchi", and "Ashwagandha" are also beneficial. "Mahanarayan Oil" and "Bala Oil" should be used externally.
- If affected with Pitta (Fire) then use Joint Health along with "Kaishora Guggulu" and "Amritadi Guggulu" (One pill of each). Use "Maha Manjishtadi Kwath" (Tea), "Guduchi", "Blood Cleaner" and use of "Body Pure" at least once in a week.
- If affected with Kapha (Water) Ama (undigested food) then use it with "Simhanad Guggulu" and "Triphala Guggulu" (One capsule of each) with "Maharasnadi Kwath" (Tea), "Ginger", "Trikatu", and "Ghee". "Maha Vishgarbha Oil" and "Maha Masha Oil" should be used externally.
Foods to Favour:
- Eat fresh green leafy vegetables.
- Unpolished Rice
- Gram (Lentils)
- Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) - (Pharsalus Mungo)
- Cow or Goat Milk
- Meat of peacock
- Cock (Chicken)
- Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste.
- Fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat.
- Intake of food/liquid having room temperature is recommended.
Foods to Avoid:
- Rajmah (kidney beans)
- Red meat products
- Citric/sour foods
- Acidic products
- Bhindi (okra/lady's finger)
- Dry nuts (having less oil)
- Jaggery (honey)
- Junk food
- Sea food
- Preserved of Stored food
- Canned food products
- Fried food
- Heavy meals
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use withthe recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
Shallaki Guggul (Boswellia Serrata)
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana 1/138
- Sutra Sthana 4/14
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 17/80,28/161
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
- Charaka Samhita Sutra Sthana 1/19,1/47,1/75
- Sushruta Samhita Sutra Sthana 44/31,19/35
- Ashtanga Sangraha :1/72,2/18,6/14
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana 19/81
- Asthang Haridya Uttar Stahana 16/57
- Charak Samhita Siddhi Sthana 4/18, 4/58
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 4/53,12/47,12/49
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra 12/46,21/17,24/19
- Asthang Sangraha Uttartantra 14/4,22/9,33/36
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 2/34,3/267,13/109
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra 17/34,21/16,31/3
- Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia Serrata extract – A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial published in Phytomedicine Volume 10, Issue 1, 2003 - Pages 3-7 by N.Kimmatkar, V.Thawani, L.Hingorani
- Special extract of BOSWELLIA serrate published in Phytomedicine Volume 3, Issue 1, May 1996 - Pages 91-94 by R.Etzel
- Natural products as a gold mine published in Current Opinion in Pharmacology Volume 7, Issue 3, June 2007 - Pages 344–351 by K.Dinesh et al
- Curcumin, the golden nutraceutical published in Br J Pharmacol. 2016 Sep 17 by Kunnumakkara AB et al
- Use of complementary medicines -a prospective study published in Ann Rheum Dis. 2004 May; 63(5):549-54 by Zochling J et al.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price