Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Blood Purifier.
- Helps to balance the excess Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) in body.
- Supportive Dietary Supplement.
- Supports healthy skin. Helps in purification of blood that maintains skin health.
- Useful in foot nail health.
- Kaishore Guggulu is a famous Ayurvedic herbal compound.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to detoxify body for proper joints health.
- Supports healthy metabolism in the body.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- It acts as anti-aging.
- SKU Code: 604
- Package: 90 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats.
- Guggulu(Commiphora Mukul) Resin from Stems, Guduchi(Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki(Terminalia Chebula) Fruits, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruits, Amalaki(Emblica Officinalis) Fruits, Sunthi (Zingiber Ofﬁcinalis) Rhizome, Maricha(Piper Nigrum) Seed, Pippali(Piper Longum) Fruit, Stem & Root, Vidanga(Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Trivrit (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Danti Mool (Baliospermum Montanum) Leaves, Root & Stem.
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Adults: 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with Luke warm water, preferably one hour after the meals.
Best Use With:
- For joint health it can be used with "Shilajit".
- For skin health it can be used with "Blood Cleaner".
- For maintaining healthy level of uric acid which is already within the normal state. it can be used with "Joint Health", "Amritadi Guggulu" or "Gokshuradi Guggulu".
- For daily morning regularity it can be used with "Triphala".
- For Vata (Air) conditions of joints can be used with "Maharasnadi".
- Use it with "Mahamanjistha Kwath" or luke warm water or with milk as a blood purifier
- Also apply "Flexn Oil" or "Maha Narayan Oil" and "Maha Vishgarba Oil" locally on joints.
Contraindications: Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Foods to Favor:
- Low salt diet
- Green Vegetables
- Wheat Germ Soup
- Shali Rice (Brown Rice)
- Shakti Rice (Matured in 60 days)
- Green Vegetable Soups
- Carrot and Palak/Spinach Soup
- Chana/Gram (Black) Soup
- "Cow Ghee" (1 year old preferably) should be taken in daily diet.
- Food should be cooked in "Mustard Oil" or "Cow Ghee".
Foods to Avoid:
- Fried Food
- Heavy meals
- Fast Food
- Spicy Food
- Preserved food items
- Meat products
- G.M. Food (Genetically Modified) stored cooked food.
- Food made from Bengal gram flour (Gram Flour) (Fried in oils).
Fresh seasonable fruits should be taken. Take plenty of water or liquids orally.
Try to avoid the consumption of alcohol, sour, fried, spicy foods, fats and red meat products for early and most effective results, Excessive intake of Alcohol, Too much hot and cold food, High Protein diet, Seafood, Meat, Acidic and Salty food, Egg Curry, Pickles, Milk Products cold drinks, Ice creams and cold weather exposure.
- Avoid excessive anger.
- Avoid excessive work or excessive physical exertion.
- Smoking needs to be avoided.
- Abstain from food items causing indigestion.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat, overheating, sunbath, coitus and excessive salty diet etc.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE:While taking Guggulu product, one should take bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes.
NOTE: All meat products should be limited or avoided if possible. However meat soup can be taken.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price