Menopause Health (Meno Health / Menoaid)
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Menopause Health (Meno Health/Menoaid) acts as a dietary supplement as a part of your healthy diet plan.
- It acts as a Unique Body Tonic.
- Helps to support for comfortable feeling during menopause.
- A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- A dietary supplement-that helps to support for healthy nutritional power.
- Support healthy physical and mental power.
- Helps to support healthy emotions.
- Helps to support for nourishing the dhatus [body tissues].
- SKU Code: 146
- Package: 120 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats.
- Ashoka(Saraca Indica) Stem, Ashwagandha(Withania Somnifera) Root, Patrang (Caesalpinia Sappan) Wood, Asian Holy Oak (Quercus Infectoria) Fruit, Durva(Cynodon Dactylon) Grass, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) stem, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Berries, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Stem, Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Purified, Red Silk Cotton tree(Bombax Malabaricum) Purified, Babool (Acacia Arabica) Purified, Calcium Calcined Q.S. (No animal source).
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
- Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
- Use for a long period of time, for progressive and lasting results.
For Best Results:
- For healthy emotions, take along with "True Calm" or "Stress Ez".
- Practice meditation and some yoga exercises for better results.
- Morning walk is beneficial; it also increases your social life.
- Long term use is very beneficial as a body tonic. Periodical oil massage of "Kshir Bala Oil" or "Glow Kaya Oil" (Gloris Oil) will restore the balance of Vata (Air).
- Use of "Shatavari", "Triphala" is also beneficial.
Food to Favour:
- Seasonal fruits
- Fresh Vegetables regularly
- Soy Protein (Soy Milk)
- Soy Cheese
- Bread made up of soy flour
- Unpolished Rice
- Light moong dal
- Germinated Black and Green Grams (Lentils)
- Food rich in bitter and pungent taste.
Food to Avoid:
- Fatty Diet
- Junk (Fast foods) and Spicy Foods.
- Non-vegetarian foods like Fish, Sea Food (From sea animal).
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Peaceful mind
- Morning walk
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment