As per Ayurveda
Enviro Care supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, epidemic changes, weather changes, place changes or water changes.
It supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, weather changes, place changes, water changes or some environmental changes.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support immune system.
- Supports to neutralize the effects of pollution and airborne pathogens .thereby helps to support body fitness.
- It is a wonderful supplement that can be taken while traveling as it helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of travelling.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports to neutralize the effects of daily life changes.
- Supports for natural nourishment of body.
- SKU Code: 119
- Package: 90 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Bhui Amla(Phyllanthus Niruri) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Yashti Madhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root.
- All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
- Take 1 capsule/Tablet 2 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
- Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Best Use With:
- Take along with "Silfina MTL Detox" for healthy skin.
- Take with "Respiton" for healthy respiratory system.
- Take with "Joint Health" for healthy joint.
- Take with "Ojas" for healthy Immune system as an additional support.
Foods to Favor:
- Green Vegetables (Bottle Gourd, Snake Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Bitter Gourd)
- Green grams
- Carrot and Reddish
- Milk and milk products should be favoured.
Foods to Avoid:
- All heavy meats
- All sea foods
- Canned food
- Junk food
- Preservatives (Cold Drinks / Soft Drinks)
- Alcohol and Smoking
- All Pickles
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use withthe recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Avoid spicy food.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Planta Medica, 5, 104, 1984.
- Planta Medica, 32, 217, 1977; J Indian Chem Soc, 56, 326, 1979.
- Tetrahedron Lett, 32, 3043, 1979.
- Foo, Phytochemistry, 1993, 33, 487; Foo & Wong, ibid, 1992, 31, 711.
NOTE:Too much cold and too much hot (in touch and potency) food should be avoided; one should stay away from preservatives, refrigerated foods and also re-warming of foods.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price