As per Ayurveda
It naturally helps to support Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) but may increase the Pitta (Fire) dosha. It is a natural formulation that contains three pungent herbs which helps to support digestive fire also.
It helps to maintain healthy digestion and absorption of food.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural supports for healthy digestion, absorption, assimilation.
- Support healthy metabolism and fit body plan.
- Helps to balance excess Vata (air) and Kapha (water) in body.
- Respiratory support during weather changes for healthy throat.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy appetite.
- Helps to check the production of Ama (undigested food).
- Helps for healthy passing the vatta(air) from stomach.
- SKU Code: 186
- Package: 60 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each
- Concentrated : This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats.
- Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Extract (All in equal proportion) and Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Powder (All in equal proportion).
- Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
1 Veg Capsules 2 or 3 times a day before meals for healthy appetite, or after meals for healthy digestion.
Best Use With:
- For healthy respiratory functions, use it with “Anti Kapha Syrup".
- For healthy weight, use it with “Reslim".
Food to Favour:
- Vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger, parmal]
- Fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear]
- Fresh diet
- Cod liver oil
- Green lentils
- Yellow lentils
Food to Avoid:
- Dairy products
- Heavy food that take too much time for digestion.
- Fried or oily food that obstruct in srotas [channels] of body.
- Food that is hot in nature
- Spicy food
- Food rich in sour taste
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: Person with very high blood pressure, should take under the guidance of your health care provider.
Checked for Heavy metal standards
No filler, No binder, No preservatives
Direct from the manufacturer
Climate control environment
- translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price